This week on The Busy Bibliophile:
- I drooled over the epic sweetness that is Cabel Strumheller, for he is My Book Boyfriend.
- I reviewed Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin.
- I’m holding a giveaway for a chance to win one of my 2 favorite romantic reads.
- And I explained what I was thinking when I started my very own book blog. This post comes with its own infographic!
Elsewhere on the Interwebs:
- As it turns out, those of us who are Katniss fans may become more like her, according to this report by MSNBC that explains You Are What You Read.
- A.J. from Collections is giving away 4 ARCs to 1 lucky person.
- Amanda from Hippies, Beauty and Books, Oh My! wrote a wonderful guest post for A Life Bound By Books. She talks about how a book by Sarah Dessen helped change her life.
Search Terms that Led to TBB:
- alex fuentes from perfect chemistry – Yummy.
- “underwater covers” – Still a few more days to vote on the best one.
- ending to beautiful disaster – It’s a doozie!
- black standing cocktail table with red sash – What’s amusing about this one is the reader ended up looking at all the posts under the category ‘cover love’. Probably not what they were looking for.
- curly banner graphic – Another entry under “how the hell did they end up on my blog, in that category?!” This person clicked to the posts under the category ‘my book boyfriend’.
Books I Read:
- I started Pretties by Scott Westerfield